Good Morning! It is yet another rainy day here. The sunny summer days have been few and far between I am sad to report. So we are staying dry and working on projects inside. This also keep us safe from the plague of hummingbird-sized mosquitos we have in our yard!
A couple of weeks ago I was telling you all about my son's high school graduation and his senior presentation that he and his best friend did. Well, I begged and pleaded and cajoled with him to let me share it with you. (No, not really! I just asked a couple of times ; ) My rationale was if it is on Facebook and Youtube why can't I post about it on my blog? My son was not so sure. Respectfully, I was not going to share because I get his reserve. But, last week when his friend was I over, I asked him how he felt about me blogging about it. I didn't want to pit my son's friend against him. I really wanted to know what he thought. He said go for it. I think that made my son realize he could be ok with it. Permission was granted.
These two guys have been goofing around filming and making home movies for awhile. My son's friend has been studying videography on his own and will be attending film school in a year. My son may join him. While I share this as a proud mama, I also share this because there is some real talent here and such fun elements put together. Look out Hollywood! There are a couple of Christian filmmakers on the rise!
So, without further ado, here is "Dear Mom and Dad." Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Vicki, isn't that just awesome?! Love it. Good choice to share it. I liked it a lot.
i love it too...
big hugs x
Love it friend.
Job well done.
Woolie Blessings
Oh Vicki, I am so glad that Aaron & Taylor both gave their permission for you to post their video. It really is very clever & very good. If they follow their dream of making films, I think they have the talent to get where they want to go. I wish them much success wherever life leads them.
Awesome video! I will be among the first in line to see their movie when it hits the big screen. Please thank them for sharing.
A.L.
Thank your son for giving the nod to put his video here. I loved it!
I see a very successful future for those boys!
Thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind comments. We both are blessed to know Shirlee.
~hugs
Post a Comment