It's For Freedom

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Today, freedom has allowed me to enjoy: 
Love
Family
Friends
My Faith
Forgiveness
and Food  ; )
Basil Limeade
 
Caprese Salad
 
Barbequed Chicken
 
and Flag Cake
 
Hope you are enjoying the day and the gift of freedom!
 
 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Gal. 5:1
 
With gratefulness,
Victoria
 
 

5 comments:

cucki said...

Sweet,,
Happy 4th July to you all.
Hugs x

Vickie said...

We enjoyed it with our family as well. Have a great weekend too!

Annette-California said...

Great menu:) We had a great time with our family and I wish you a lovely weekend.
love Annette

Annette-California said...

I forgot to ask - Did you make the flag cake? It's fantastic. One time I tried to make a flag cake and it didn't even look half as pretty as yours. It's harder than it looks. You did an perfect job decorating.
love Annette

Anonymous said...

Wow! Basil limeade! Awesome menu! Love ya! A.L.