Because it rained today...
Because I haven't touched a needle in 2 weeks...
Because I am a little weary from fighting against the Second Law of Thermodynamics*...
Because all work and no play makes Jill a grumpy girl...
I had to start a new cross stitch : )
Lizzie Kate
Time for God
This is a nice one that doesn't require lots of concentration and let me get refreshed a bit.
Tomorrow it's back at it!
Have a blessed week, friends!
Victoria
*The Second Law of Thermodynamics is also called the law of entropy. In my super simplistic definition, it means that anything that was organized tends, with time, to become disorganized...just in case you were wondering ; )
4 comments:
HA! Victoria I am fighting the Second Law of Thermodynamics around here alright!!
I like your new project.
What does BNH stand for?
Very glad that you took some time out to do some stitching & refresh! It's a lovely design! Thanks for explaining the law. A very true one indeed : )
Very nice. When I get through my 50 projects I will order this for me.
That is a wonderful start.
Post a Comment