A Quick Hello!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hello Friends!

Here's what I have been up to:
  • frogging, frogging,and more frogging and restitching "The Old West"
  • sludging through our school days
  • still reading Mary Lincoln: A Biography of Marriage
  • going to the budget theatre to see Lincoln for $2 on date night
  • staying dry from the past 5 days of rain
  • packing, currently, to head out to VA for a college visit tomorrow with dd #2
  • smiling at the thought that it will be 80Âș there
I was so blessed on my birthday - I got a Mighty Bright light. Who would have known how much of a difference it makes when stitching in the evenings! It works great!

Next time I will post a picture of the sweet gift my 8 yr. old made me out of floss!

Must go for now... Wishing you all joy!
Victoria





5 comments:

Vickie said...

Sorry to hear of your frogging! We have had 4 days of rain also.
Looking forward to your flossy gift picture. ;)

Fiona said...

Sounds like you have been busy. A good light makes a huge difference, I wouldn't be able to stitch in the evenings without a daylight lamp.

Annette-California said...

Oh those frogs, I had some visit me too. But I managed (after 4 times) to shoo them away -lol:)
Happy Birthday! looking forward to seeing what your daughter made for you. love Annette

Parsley said...

FROGGING! UGH! Hope you finally got a handle on your project and have a good week ahead.

Isobel -Argante- said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog :) Yours is so lovely :)))
Maybe I'm late but: Happy birthday :)

Isobel