Another Giveaway

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Oh! I just found out that I won Parsley's giveaway - a LHN chart. My first win! Thank you so much Parsley!!

I also found that Nancy is giving away some dyed threads. Check it out. The entry goes on until March 15th.

Lots happening here this weekend. DS, child number 4, turned 18. And DD came home from Brazil today after nannying for a sweet, godly family. She has been helping this family for a year and a half. When the dad got a job transfer, they asked her to accompany them to get settled. So she has been in Rio de Janeiro for the past 6 weeks. I am praying that she can adjust being back home fairly quickly. It will be hard for her.

Lots of rain here today. Hopefully it will melt the snow and spring won't be too far away. Well, I am going to grab my needle and stitch a bit before bed. The fire is crackling and BNH and I are talking with our oldest DD and her friend. I'll post a pic soon on my progress.

Blessings to you all,
Victoria

3 comments:

cucki said...

congrats for your win x

Vickie said...

Happy Birthday to your son. We have an 18 year old son also, he is our oldest though.
Well, that was exciting for your daughter now wasn't it?!
Rainy here too. And the snow is disappearing, HOORAY!

Fiona said...

Congratulations on your win.