I so seriously almost grabbed it and used it to pinch back my hair.
That's when I knew I was in trouble...I was so tired I couldn't think straight.
A bag clip as a hair accessory??
Maybe the lack of sleep was making me creatively resourceful?? Nah, not quite.
Thankfully I wasn't too tired to read the recipe correct.
We love this and eat it like piggies around a trough!
Baked Oatmeal
1c. honey
2/3 c. olive oil
2 eggs
1 1/3 c. rice milk
1 tsp. sea salt
1 1/4 tsp. baking pwd.
1 tsp. cinnamon
4 c. gluten free oats
Mix together thoroughly and bake in a 9x13 pan at 350 for 30 minutes. Can add diced fruit before baking. Lately I have been throwing in 1 c. organic frozen blueberries which is really yummy!
In addition to playing nurse maid/pharmacist, I have done a small bit of stitching.
Not much left to finish!
And Saturday I started the curtains.
I have 2 squares complete and hope I can work on the rest soon. The sewing is all done; I just need to press them and close the seam.
It has been rather a slow going day defined by giving meds, pushing through a bit of school, and snatching a nap myself. Not a lot else got done here but that's ok too. I'm just trying to find strength in some scriptures and press forward as He enables.
Well, I'm off to draw an epsom salt bath and administer more herbal drops.
Simply,
Victoria
1 comments:
Mmmmmmmm..... I am definitely printing off that recipe and trying it!! Great progress on your stitching!
Tricia
Post a Comment