The Letter

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dear Epstein Barr,

This letter is to inform you that you are not welcome to come to my house to party. NOT. EVER. AGAIN. Your recent visit has invaded my adrenals and wreaked havoc on my energy levels as well as my life. In addition to being exhausted you have left me unable to kiss my family until I am not longer contagious - completely unacceptable! You are quite persistent and will not leave when asked. As to how you are allowed in is a question onto itself. In addition to you none of your brothers, sisters or random mutant cousins have admittance - authorized or not. According to the CDC there are over 1,000 members in your family. Do not think that you can disguise yourself and still gain admittance. Take note that I have become more informed and I will be well armed. You will do well to be advised and avoid all dealings with me in the future.

Sincerely,
Victoria


0 comments: