I am so needy for it - RIGHT NOW!! I can't even tell ya'.
And not just a bucket full. I need a whole ocean full.
Dumped right over the top of me.
Yes, I'm desperate!!
I find myself in situations where I just want to explain how I feel and before I know it, it becomes a very tangled, tense conversation.
"GRACE! Need you right now, please!"
Do I try too hard to present my feelings? Do I put too much importance on being understood? Do I want everyone to get "my way" of thinking or doing?
Yeah...
I need grace because I need to learn how to interact with people. Walking in this world sinner-on-sinner is tough stuff! I would be a complete idiot to think I could manage even for a moment without grace. That's why I am so desperate.
I need Jesus! I need Him so desperately!! I need all that He has to offer and I need to ask Him to fill me with Himself continually. I need His grace to cover my sins and deal with the guilt of them. I need His grace to accept His forgiveness and to help me to forgive others. I need His grace to empower me when I am too weak to conger up His grace on my own.
I know "where the grace is." It is found at the foot of the cross. It is found in His Word. It is found when I simply cry out for it.
And I don't need to be desperate any more.
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment